Our protect system consists of a combination of:
- Polycarbonate sheets
- Aluminum profiles
ISOSCAFF uses two types of aluminum profiles, straight profiles and corner profiles, to achieve a complete enclosure of your scaffolding. The polycarbonate sheets are inserted into these profiles, allowing for a controlled sealing. The system is mounted directly onto the scaffold by using our couplers.
The walls of ISOSCAFF
By stacking the panels and locking them in the aluminium profiles, a complete wall can be created on the scaffolding system. With the use of our straight and corner profiles, ISOSCAFF can deliver a complete enclosure of your scaffold.
When a roof has been installed on the construction, the panels can be extended up to the roof as desired. In case of a sloping connection, adjustments will be made on site.
- Rubber flaps can be used to seal the bottom of the ISOSCAFF protection system. They are:
- Available in various sizes
- Flexible in height and width
- Functional for keeping out cold air
- Functional for keeping out dust and dirt.